nurses with the
At Baby360, we believe influential nurses should be celebrated. The Impact Award is one way we hope to say “thank you”.
What is the Impact Award?
The Baby360 Impact Award is intended to recognize the impact of those who have committed their careers to exceptional patient care — specifically in fields either directly or adjacent to the maternity space. These nurses are those whose dedication to their craft has left those around them — peers and patients alike — better equipped and more empowered.
Who is eligible for the Impact Award?
Impact Award nominees must:
- Be a current, bedside nurse actively practicing in the U.S. at the time of nomination
- Have 7 YEARS OR MORE of experience in a field directly in or adjacent to the maternity and perinatal space
- Have left a lasting impact on the patients and peers they work with
- Be nominated by a fellow health care professional
- Not be a previous recipient of the Ally Award
How is the winner recognized?
The chosen winner will receive:
- A recognition plaque
- A spotlight post on our social media channels
- 1-year full membership to the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetrics and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN)
- A group celebration, sponsored by Baby360
- 20% off Baby360 digital products for 1 full year
Each Impact Award facility receives a sponsored breakfast or lunch for the recipient’s unit. The plaque presentation generally takes place at this time, often as a surprise to the honoree. Our hope is that the celebration will provide an opportunity for experienced nurses to feel seen and valued for their contributions.
When is the Impact Award given?
The Impact Award is awarded twice a year, once in the spring and once in the winter. We invite health care providers to nominate an experienced nurse who has consistently demonstrated extraordinary care in their practice.
Nominate a nurse
Spring nominations are now open. Nominations close May 31.